4x3 Overlap Apex Garden Shed - Dip Treated
Product Code: Forest-ODA43NWHD
Add to cart
This traditional wooden 4x3 Overlap Apex Garden Shed's compact design makes it ideal for general storage in smaller gardens. Finished with a factory applied surface treatment; if regularly retreated this garden shed is guaranteed to be rot free for up to 10 years.
The compact design of this wooden shed makes it ideal for use in smaller gardens. Overlap sheds rough sawn boards tend to have a more rustic appearance blending well into any outdoor space they offer a great value option.
4x3 Overlap Apex Security Shed Dip Treated Features
- High-quality rough sawn overlap boards give a traditional rustic appearance.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- No windows for added security.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Supplied flat packed - assembly option available please select above.
- Self-assembly instructions included estimated time to construct 2.5 hours DIY.
- The door may be hung on either side
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Forest 10year anti rot guarantee - requires periodic retreatment.
- UK manufactured.
Dimensions and Specification
Assembly on site option
On site professional assembly is available for this cabin please select above option for fully assembled price other wise supplied flat packed for self assembly.
NB Within 48 hours of delivery a forest instillation service provider will contact you to arrange an assembly date with in the following 7 days. Sorry, home assembly is excluded from the following postcode areas: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Please contact us if you need further information.
Delivery 5 to 7 working days.
Sorry, Forest products can NOT be delivered to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.