Forest Wooden Shed Base With Metal Spikes 5x3
Product Code: Forest-SBP53HD
Add to cart
This Forest Garden Wooden Shed Base with Metal Spikes - 5 x 3 is constructed from high quality pressure treated FSC sourced timber. Wooden Shed Bases are a quick and easy way of creating a foundation for your garden shed, they also keep the shed floor off the ground allowing air circulation for increased shed life..
All Forest shed bases have a 15 year anti rot guarantee for extra peace of mind.
NB This timber shed base is ONLY suitable for use with Forest Sheds of the corresponding size.
Fixing to the ground is straightforward using the metal spikes, making the procedure of securing and levelling it very simple indeed.
Forest Garden Wooden Shed Base with Metal Spikes - 5 x 3 Key Features
- Forest 15 year Anti-rot guarantee
- Sturdy metal spikes to secure in to the ground.
- Provides a level and sturdy base for your shed
- Allows air circulation under the shed for extra shed longevity
- Made from pressure treated FSC sourced timber
- Supplied flat packed for self assembly.
- Quick and easy to build - assembly time estimated 1 hour
- Requires minimal DIY 2 persons recommended.
- On site assembly available if required - select above for professional on site assembly by Forest Gardens own instillation team.
Shed Base Dimensions
- Base Width: 2ft 11ins (894mm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 2ins (1575mm
Assembly on site option
On site professional assembly is available for this cabin please select above option for fully assembled price other wise supplied flat packed for self assembly.
NB Within 48 hours of delivery a forest instillation service provider will contact you to arrange an assembly date with in the following 7 days. Sorry, home assembly is excluded from the following postcode areas: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Please contact us if you need further information.
Delivery 5 to 7 working days